REGIONAL MANAGER FOR AFRICA OR MIDDLE EAST
International Christian Concern (ICC) is a Washington DC area nonprofit (501 c3) devoted to providing assistance, advocacy, and awareness for the worldwide persecuted Christian Church. ICC’s Regional Managers (RM) provide Awareness and Assistance for persecuted Christians in their region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make the world aware of the persecution in your region via the daily posting and writing of persecution news.
- Write News Releases, newsletter articles, blogs, social media posts.
- Participate in media interviews to highlight the needs of the Persecuted.
- Liaison with our in-country partners.
- Project management: Initiate, manage and report on assistance projects in your region.
- Maintain records on the projects in your region.
- Visit your region several times per year to evaluate persecution, check on projects, and look for opportunities to help persecuted Christians.
- Establish and manage in-country representatives who will feed us persecution news, can help deliver aid, and check on assistance projects.
Experience and Skills
- We have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required.
- Strong international experience, especially in Africa or the Middle East.
- Excellent writer.
- Excellent multi-tasker.
- Self-starter with great networking skills.
- You like dealing with people from other cultures and enjoy traveling to different parts of the world.
- You realize that you work for a cause, so you don't mind putting in extra hours when needed.
- You want to make a difference in this world and you long for your work to have meaning.
- U.S. citizenship or work visa.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is offered at $35,000-$60,000/year, dependent on skills and experience.
- ICC's group hospitalization and dental benefits plan after the initial three calendar months of employment.
- Generous vacation, sick leave, and holiday schedule.
Please do not call ICC. Send your cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com. Qualifying applicants will be contacted.